Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top Posts for 2011 - Inman Park

It's the time of year when I list out the top posts of 2011.  It's been a great year and I've really enjoyed continuing to work on this project.  I hope you've enjoyed the photographs of the neighborhood as well!

Your top 5 posts based on Google's Analytic program:

1). Food Trucks - The food trucks started out with a lot of hype and buzz but then fizzled out as the year went on.  It was fun while it lasted!








2). Dada Salon - This is a great group of people and I'm glad I could help in bringing some new business to their salon.








3). Inman Park Parade - Always popular.  I've been to so many of these parades and it never gets old!









4). Pendleton/Gadsby - Two great residences.  One apartments and one condominiums.














5). Star Salon - New to the neighborhood.  Based on their page views I think that they are going to do well.








My top 5 posts:


1). Washita Ave Totem Pole - A unique work of art!












                   
2). Halloween Parade #4 - This year's parade was so much fun.  I actually did 11 posts on the parade this year because the costumes were so great.








3). Box Heroes - Another Halloween post.  Box Heroes are always a crowd favorite and make for great photographs!









4). Snow Storm 2011 - The first post of the year.  The snow and ice also make for some interesting photographs.










5). Whitespace Gallery - I just love this picture.  It was late afternoon golden light coming in at just the right angle.








Well there you have it.  The top posts for 2011.  Enjoy.  To see the full archive of posts for 2011 click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment